Eathai ‘Khao Chae’ A Very Royal Thai Dish
1 – 30 Apr ’18
Khao Chae was first made famous during the reign of King Rama II, and became a royal dish adapted from a simple Mon recipe. This perfect summer dish is enjoyed with a delicious choice of side dishes & fresh vegetables. And is the ideal way to stay cool during the hot summer days!
WHAT’S IN A KHAO CHAE SET?
· Steamed rice
· Aromatic Jasmine water
· Deep-fried shrimp paste balls
· Deep-fried stuffed shallots with dried fish
· Green sweet peppers, stuffed with minced chicken & shrimp in a fried egg coating
· Caramelised Chinese radish
· Sweet ground fish
· Salted minced pork & fish
· Fresh vegetables & fruits: finger roots, strips of raw mango, spring onions & long cucumber
Limited servings per day. Please pre-order.
Tel. 0 2160 5995, Line: @eathaibycentral
Eathai, Level LG, Central Embassy